- 1 cup vital wheat gluten
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- black pepper
- 1 tsp liquid smoke
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 3/4 cup vegetable stock (garlic, carrot, onion)
- Put all the ingredients (apart from the bbq sauce) in a bowl & mix it together into a ball.
- Pop the mixture onto a lightly greased oven tray & stretch it into the desired shape
- Pop the dish into the oven and bake for 30 minutes at 180℃.
- Take the dish out, throw some BBQ sauce in it and put it in a gril.
- Toast both sides.
- Cut it in “ribs” format.
- Done 😃