- 1 cup of vital wheat gluten
- 1 Garlic
- 1 cup of vegetable broth (add wine to make the colour look like meat)
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- some leafs of Loro
- 1 Onion
- Mix the garlic, the vegetable broth, the olive oil and the vital wheath.
- Boil the water with the leafs of Loro with some salt and the soy sauc
- Reduce the fire, and put the “bread” like thing of first step into the water, do not let the water boil again.
- Remove after one hour.
- Cut it in small pieces and fry with the onions