Most of my professional work is done on proprietary software, what means I basically cannot show them here :C.
On this page I list some projects I used to learn a new concept or resolving an issue I had. I tried not to list forks here unless I contributed with big chunks of code. You can find more projects at my Codeberg or my github.
All of them are GPLv3 unless a license file inside them says otherwise.
- (shell script) shell-track-tasks: Small tool to track all the work you did during the day (so you can report back during standup). Depends almost on nothing, so you probably can use it even in very restrict places.
§ Telegram / Bots / Chats
- (Go) gotelebot: A very simple wrapper around https://github.com/tucnak/telebot
- (Go) pomobot: A telegram bot to help you follow a pomodoro timer
- (Go) Covid-stats: A telegram bot with information retrieved from https://www.programmableweb.com/api/coronavirus-rest-api-v10
- My .files
- A Script to configure a repo I originally cloned from Github to also push to Codeberg (script is also at my .files)
(games I made)
- Lua + https://love2d.org/
- (Ruby) Gerador de frases de Direita: Monte sua frase de direita automaticamente