Most of my professional work is done on proprietary software, what means I basically cannot show them here :C.
All of them are GPLv3 unless a license file inside them says otherwise.
- (Python) Pydruid: The original project is not working anymore, so my fork fixed all the issues and I plan to add more features.
- (Python) t: The original project is not working anymore, my fork fixed the issues. I don’t plan to add more features.
- (Python) tapioca-wrapper: All changes pushed to upstream
- (js/html/css) foam-eleventy-template: My fork has some improvements that I added for my personal Digital Garden.
- (Python) bear/python-twitter: All changes pushed to upstream
- (Java) ttorrent: Modifed to use it in my Master’s degree project, the piece selection algorithm can be choosen from RareFirst or IndexFirst (in order to be able to stream while downloading it).
- (Rust) TurtleDB: A toy database made for educational proposes
- (Rust) Tinylang: A simple template language written in Rust during streams at https://twitch.tv/code_elias_code
- (Python) Malleable-Checker: PoC of a tool to write data assertions in order to make sure your production data is correct. When an assertion fails an alarm (aka an action) is triggered. The rules can be defined using pure Python code or a web interface. Digital Garden page about it: projects/malleable-checker
- (Python) PETL: A ETL framework to help me to download all my (text) data from social networks and insert into a sqlite3 database.
- (Rust) Brain: A personal web application to search on my own Digital Garden and personal database.
- (Rust) dcron: Distributed Cron-like system, making it to learn Rust. Digital garden page: projects/dcron
- (Rust) kyo-rs: Quick way of defining a CRUD rest-ish API. Making it while learning Rust.
- (Rust) EventLaucher: 🚀 Rust software that consumes a queue and launches any script to handle the data. Everything is customisable by a config file. Digital Garden page: projects/EventLaucher
- (Rust) mtask: Software to track the tasks done during the day. This was developed while streamming at https://twitch.tv/code_elias_code
- (shell script) shell-track-tasks: Small tool to track all the work you did during the day (so you can report back during standup). Depends almost on nothing, so you probably can use it even in very restrict places.
- (bash) vps-setup: Super basic set of bash scripts to setup a Debian VPS (ssh keys, security updates and so on.)
- (Go) gotelebot: A very simple wrapper around https://github.com/tucnak/telebot
- (Go) pomobot: A telegram bot to help you follow a pomodoro timer
- (Go) Covid-stats: A telegram bot with information retrieved from https://www.programmableweb.com/api/coronavirus-rest-api-v10
- My .files
- A Script to configure a repo I originally cloned from Github to also push to Codeberg (script is also at my .files)
- (Rust)blog_os: Following up phill-opp’s OS tutorial.
- Lox: Following up https://www.craftinginterpreters.com
(games I made)
- Lua + https://love2d.org/
- (Ruby) Gerador de frases de Direita: Monte sua frase de direita automaticamente