- https://letoverlambda.com/ Let Over Lambda (ISBN 978-1-4357-1275-1, 376+iv pp.) is one of the most hardcore computer programming books out there. Starting with the fundamentals, it describes the most advanced features of the most advanced language: COMMON LISP. The point of this book is to expose you to ideas that you might otherwise never be exposed to.
- https://gigamonkeys.com/book/ (Pratical Common Lisp)
- Awesome (common) lisp https://github.com/CodyReichert/awesome-cl
- https://lispcookbook.github.io/cl-cookbook/ (Common Lisp Cookbook)
- https://github.com/fukamachi/sxql (sql macro, super interesting)