Index | About | Me | Jump to Menu Section

English Tests

Tests for university

In order to enrol in a Msc or a phd, if you are born in a non-English speaking country you need to prove your skills in that language. Even if you are living for several years in the country (:sadface:).


English language requirements: applicants whose first language is not English should have met TOEFL, IELTs, or computer-based TOEFL requirements (600, 6.5, or 250 respectively), or the Cambridge English Test (Certificate in Advanced English at a minimum of Grade B, or Certificate of Proficiency in English at Grade C).



My take: